Receptionist beginner (m/f)
- Work experience as a receptionist or reception manager
- Knowledge of a hotel software, preferably Sihot
- Joy in dealing with people
- Good self-organisation as well as precise and structured working methods
- Competent and professional appearance
- Creativity, ability to work under pressure and team spirit
- Willingness for personal development
Reception manager (m/f)
- Experience as receptionist required
- Knowledge of various hotel programs
- Completed vocational training
- Friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Organizational talent, reliability, flexibility
- The passion to bring our unique service-ambitious services to our guests
- Ability to work in a team
- German and English language skills
Become part of the Janus family!
- several employment possibilities
- full-time employment
- performance-related pay according to job experience and qualification
- willingness to overpay
- free board and lodging
Please send your individual and convincing application (only in German and English) including curriculum vitae and photo via e-mail to our human resource department, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janus BetriebsgesmbH. - Hotel Salzburger Hof - Grillparzerstraße 1, 5640 Bad Gastein
Tel. +43 6434 / 2037-640 | email@example.com | www.salzburgerhof.com
Working for Janus HotelbetriebsgesmbH.
We are an innovative and renowned hotel business and run 6 hotels as well as several bars, pubs, restaurants and 2 nightclubs in Bad Gastein, one of the most magnificent regions of Austria! We are an enterprise with bright future and offer an attractive workplace with corresponding benefits.
How everything started ...
Our hotel business is privately owned by the Swedish family Magnusson. In the last few decades the Janus HotelbetriebsgesmH has bought the following hotels:
- 1986 Hotel Gisela
- 1989 Hotel Salzburger Hof
- 1996 Hotel Post
- 1998 Villa Rheinland – today Silver Bullet
- 2006 Hotel Wildbad
- 2009 Villa Orania
- 2011 Hotel Reineke – today Skilodge Reineke
- 2014 Hotel Eden – today Hotel Eden Rock
Holiday destination Bad Gastein
The winter season in Bad Gastein always starts approx. in mid-November with the popular Julbord – the Christmas dinner during Advent season in Sweden. Since 1994 more and more people enjoy this offer spending their Christmas celebrations and Advent in Bad Gastein! In 2005 we have also set a diverse hiking programme on its feet in order to increase the attractiveness of summer. Since that time more than 4.500 hikers have been visiting our marvellous mountain scenery each year. Moreover, our seminar offer has also become more and more popular – every year we are able to welcome more than 3.000 seminar participants in our houses.
Our hotels impress with excellent service, hospitality and an elegant atmosphere. Special emphasis is put on the diverse holiday offer catering for all tastes.
The Janus HotelbetriebsgesmH is continuing to invest in Bad Gastein in order to provide guests with attractive benefits and to guarantee a safe workplace for over 200 employees also in the future.
Your start at Janus
Job experience is an asset – in the end, however, it comes down to your personality! Motivation, dedication and commitment are important – practical experience falls into place! Learning by doing! At our hotels you learn for life ...
We would be happy to provide opportunities for advancement and further training!
Most of our managers have a university degree and a couple of years of job experience in the hotel industry or gastronomy. Employees who impress with years of commitment to work, motivation and teamwork have excellent promotion prospects and are supported by us so that they can reach their career goals.